Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Oh deer!

I wasn’t so much roaming last week but I did go out for a drive in the hills to a spot where there are renound to be a few herds of deer. They are having a horrendous year this year, as accustomed as they are to the cold this winter has proved really bad for them. All the snow has made it impossible for them to feed which has led to starvation on a large scale (view here, listen here). I’m definately no expert in this matter but the deer we saw looked quite healthy to me – I will concede though that I am very much the untrained eye here.

Anyway here are some photos we took whilst we were up there;











The contents of this page are all under copyright, should you wish to use any of this material please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Roam the Hills. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.