Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

Issues with Satmap software

I received an email from Satmap regarding the "North up" issues I was having and they advised that I should go to their website and download and install the most up to date software version (1.42) and upload it onto my Satmap. I am not sure what difference this will make as I have seemingly only just started suffering this issue and I have been using the old software version for around 2 years. I will however try this and hope it eradicates the problems I've been having. Fingers and toes crossed. I just need to locate the cable to connect my Satmap to my pc now, no doubt entwined with the rest of my miscellaneous cabling in a drawer at home somewhere hmmmm.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Roam the Hills. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.