Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

Blackened toes

Bit of a gruesome post this one, but one I want to note more for date purposes than any other reason. I feel that I can duly expect any day now my nail shall finally leave my left big toe. After receiving stick throughout the summer months from friends who quizzed me on why I chose "sunset purple" to paint on my toes? It is finally on it's last legs (or toe).

This condition is normally suffered as a result of wearing shoes that are too small. The day when my feet suffered were the day that we embarked on the National 3 Peaks Challenge. Due to an existing injury whereby I had a nasty cut on the back of my foot I had to have a dressing on the heel of my left foot. This in turn pushed my foot forward in my shoe leading to the continual bashing of my left big toe. This was nearly 3 months ago and I've managed to hang onto it for this long but no more. Hopefully it's replacement should appear shortly and replace it like for like. Fingers and toes crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Roam the Hills. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.