Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Top Treks in Turkey

I've recently been perusing t'interweb in the hunt of a top trek in Turkey. I'm heading there for some hols in the next year or so for a birthday bash and thought I'd incorporate some top yomping. Thus far I've got it narrowed to the Lycian Way, Mount Ararat, Cappadocia or the Kackar Mountains. The issue I'm having though is that they are all for 8 or 9 days at least. This is a bumper problemo as I'm really keen to find one for around 4 days that takes in some altitude but is scenic at the same time so that the rest of the time can be spent relaxing with the guys I'm going with. Mission impossible? Probably, but I'll keep chipping away at it - plenty of time yet, you never know what I might find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Roam the Hills. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.