Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hold it all in to prevent chafing

I went for a walk at the weekend and tried out the cycling shorts in an attempt to minimise the chafing. The correct term for these Lycra skin tight beauties is compression shorts although for all intents and purposes they appear to me to be the same thing.

The logic behind this is that they keep everything in one place and prevent movement which in turn minimises friction and in turn prevents chafing.

The verdict is that it worked, wholeheartedly! 12.5 miles and not a murmur from that department. Not sure if this was because my entire focus was on my wrecking knee (which I'm now having looked at - it's never ending) but either way I wasn't uncomfortable on the way home. I am pleased to say that I have this chafing lark fully nailed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Roam the Hills. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.